Thursday, July 15, 2021

Blog Status Update - 15.July.2021

Here is a quick update, folks.


I have to work with no days off, guarding the shop every night, 14 hour long shifts. Of course me and my employers agreed that I can sleep whenever I feel tired during work. My colleague guard has quit, he needs some rest. The shop gardener can take a shift for me from time to time, so I can have a day off still. 


Given the situation, I cannot have enough free time to make photos. Good news is that I now have a laptop, a modest used one, and I can edit and blog. I can show you the photos I have made prior to the work marathon that rolls these days for me. 


It has been a month and a half with almost no days off for me. I get double pay though, which is good.

Still, I don't have much energy to post frequently with elaborate posts. So far I have spent time on making some new designs for apparel in my Redbubble shop, check them if you like. 


I will slowly adapt and will do what I can to post some picture stories from past days. 


Oh well. It has been a bumpy ride for this blog so far. I do what I can. But things slowly change for the better, thank God. 

See you folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment