Friday, March 20, 2020

A Photo Journey has Begun

Good day!

Welcome to my brand new blog, dedicated to Photography. This is my Photo Journey. I want to show you beautiful things, as I see them in my travels.

My name is Veselin Milushev, also known as Veskin7 around the Internet. I am from Bulgaria.


A little background:

I studied Park Construction in the Construction Technical School in my home town of Plovdiv. Then I went to the Agricultural University, again in Plovdiv, where I studied Ecology and Preserving the Environment. Bachelor's degree.

But my true passion has always been Art. And just recently I discovered another passion that goes hand in hand with art - Photography. I take my time to improve in both these fields.


In this blog I will share experiences and photos with details. I do not aim to educate you guys, because I am an amateur photographer, still a fresh beginner. But I will be pretty open about this journey and will share as much as I can. I hope you feel good when browsing this blog.


I started this journey on the 1st of February, 2020, when, after a short contemplation and encouraged by my good friends, I made the decision to try Photography.

Prior to this decision, for more than a year, I began discovering and sharing countless photos, made by good photographers, they began flooding my Twitter feed. Most of them are bird photos, taken in their natural habitats. But it is not just birds, all kinds of animals, insects, beautiful landscapes also make their way in my Twitter feed and I retweet them with pleasure.


So as I was exposed to this infinite beauty, it is no wonder that I am forever inspired. Nature is God's creation and it is natural to feel the love and care that He put into creating it. Just look at a songbird, any songbird, you will love it immediately. Same goes for all the rest the fauna and flora.


Enjoy this Photo Journey with me.

I hope I can show you beautiful things, that will make you appreciate our natural home, be in harmony with it and do what you can to keep it in a healthy state.


 


I will soon post photos and experiences from the first days of this journey. I aim to take photos in my free time, pretty regularly hopefully. The frequency of my posts may vary, but I aim to be consistent.

At this time I use very basic equipment for making photos, but I aim to make improvements in the near future.

After the start of this journey on the 1st of February, I have saved the photos I made for that time period, up to the middle of March, when the Coronavirus made its way in my country and the measures that the government took to protect us restricted my freedom to go out.

Still, as I said, I have some photos to show you and will make posts for each day that I spend outside taking photos, before the virus outbreak.

This is a humble beginning, but I am excited. I can finally feel I do something that is really worth it.


Thanks for reading and stay tuned! See you in the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment